Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Sorry.

exams are overrr :D
i missed my computer.

science got really boring last week. i scribbled to keep myself awake :)

Photobucket
"HELLO. I'M MR. BROADSHOULDERS :)"
introducing mr. broadshoulders. he's gonna die soon :) due to the fact that his heart is a smiley face. i call it heart cancer. :D

Photobucket
please ignore the word "holy shit" . i was thinking about the fact that i was probably going to fail science.

Photobucket
note: that is a smiley face with random arrows sticking out of it. not a bug. my momma thought it was a bug ._.

Photobucket
do not ask. because i dont know. :) (okay, so i DO know. its a hippo with a panda head. dont ask WHY. )

Photobucket
my sister drew this. heh ._. its a retarded cat.
she got bored. of studying. her own stuff.
take it out on my paper now lah >:(

Photobucket
"HI. I AM A TWO NUCLEUS CELL."
heh :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
see the resemblance? :D

too bad. i dont. ._.

Photobucket

i dont just bore you.
i bore myself.
honestly.

hannah's finally starting back on her story.
yay :D time to waste more of my time :)
and yes, i know its weird to start something in the middle of exams.
but who am i to judge? ;)

um, i think the convo went a lil like this. i forgot :)

hannahandrea&i
give me a swear word. but not too harsh.
um. shit?
DESPISE.
HUH? HAHAHA.
HAHAHA. SWEAR WORD LAH.
OH CHEH.

andrea, who hadn't actually heard the question properly.
next time, listen first andrea :D

and no, hannah. that phrase doesnt make me laugh anymore.

hannah&i.
hows this sentence: the sense of excitement and comfort aura around him.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
*stares*
HAHAHAHHAHA.
what?
HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
whats wrong with the sentence?
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
eh ming, whats wrong with this sentence: the sense of excitement and comfort -
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
aura-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
around him.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

so yes the same thing happened each time she asked a person that question. i was just, laughing, till i cried.

ive never seen myself so happy ever since.
im still hoping for the same happiness again.

because i really miss that feeling.

dont ask me why it was so funny. inside joke. mm :)

i dont want to comment on exams. reading comments on exams are boring.
correction: reading all this crap of mine, is boring.

andrea and i speak awesome language. we telepetahteoija. ;D

andrea&i.
mmm mm mmmm mm.
hmm?
mmm mm mmmm mm.
hmm?
mmm mm mmmm mm.
hmm?
mmm mm mmmm mm.

mm.

i know it sounds pretty lame. but if you were us at that time, itd be pretty funny :)

i dont know what else to blog about.
other than the fact that ive just caught a flu, fever and sore throat.
yay. :\
but its a good reason to skip tuition :D

this is one long, draggy post.




just give me a few minutes.

because i honestly miss you.

No comments: