Friday, March 6, 2009

Teddy. Broke Its Arm.

another week,
another event.
time to change places, hey. :\

im going to sit with hannah. at the corner. of the class room. where its so damn hot. this was what i didnt want :\ sitting at the corner, i mean.

well this week has been, uh, my saddist week. :)
and yet, i smile.
ONLY BECAUSE MING ASKED ME TOO.
stupid... -_-

got back results this week. momma says i did GOOD :) when i told her maths.
till i recap-ed my results,
she said it was BAD D:
damn. -_-
my dad didnt even know i had exams.
till the night before the last day of exams. :) LOL.

okay. so ive been a lil grumpy this week. so what?
i REFUSE to do my homework now.
R E F U S E .
dont ask me why.
i just dont feel like doing it now.

also, i need my limewire back. shoot.
it had to die on me.
because now i sound like a beggar. begging. for songs.
:)

im having a very weird sense of going high.
AURA AURA AURA ;)
damn, but im sad.
mood swings.
HAH.

im smell smoke.
do you?
i hope my com isnt on fire ._.
or the internet .__.
or or or
the plug. :)

this is becoming a very random post.
i dont know why. ._.
i think ive just gone nuts.
oh wait, that happened last week. :)

marissavoo ♫ O81OO8 ;D says:
BE HAPPY .
marissavoo ♫ O81OO8 ;D says:
: D
кıтee says:
but
кıтee says:
i
marissavoo ♫ O81OO8 ;D says:
._.
кıтee says:
need to pee O_O
marissavoo ♫ O81OO8 ;D says:
._____.
кıтee says:
WAIT LET ME GO PEE :D

yeah i know. that was very uneccessary information. :)

damn. tuition tonight. :\


if i werent a coward,
id go up to you
and tell you
everything.

No comments: