Friday, March 27, 2009

I Need A Change.

skipped sports day today.
skipped the hot sun today.
skipped waking up early today.

:)

credits decreasing like no ones business. and im only reloading in... a long time.
meaning: i need to finish up binders credit soon. :D

bin is small, skinny and OLD :D he can be like, my grandfather, man 8D
buuuut, he's still that loser bitch of mine :)
oh and, bin, you owe me maggie mee lah.

i enjoyed watching tv while texting last night. did that till twelve in the morning. damn, only if i could do that everyday. its fun :)

and and,
I LIKE WATCHING BEN 10 8D
so does kim too :)
its cool lah, marissa :D
i have like, a major urge to download the whole season now. HAHA :D

anyway, sports day.
yellow got first :D so i heard.
so uh, im happy? ._.
actually im not all that bothered.
but whatever 8D

i hurt my knee. its got a blue black thats actually red now :\ (yeah i know i told you it was freaking purple last night. it changed colour, bin. ._. )
and all i did was hit it on the sharp edge of the chair :\
though the ROLLING type of chair didnt move at all. -_-

and my computer screen will probably die soon if people keep calling me.
so far today,
ive gotten 3 calls.
THREE.
(okay, so i only answered one. -_- not my fault 8D )
and each time i attempt to off my speakers,
i hit them instead and they fall onto my screen. ._.

i have an urge to go out.
i just dont have anywhere to go.
and no one to go with.
:\

okay. im off to search for ben 10 season 1 torrents now 8D

reminder: i owe bin lunch. shit ._.

No comments: