Friday, March 13, 2009

Whispers Hello, I Miss You Quite Terribly.

okay.

HAPPY POST. :)

drea went home early yesterday. she wasn't feeling well. so YAH :)

yah ._. hah. guess who was the first person i started saying YAH too :)

anyway i texted drea in school. she didnt reply my last msg. she said she didnt get it :\
BUT she called me at night. to ask if i had any potatoes. *snickers*
unfortunately, i had none. sorry drea!
but manda did :D

wednesday was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, man :)

im very low on credit (heh, sorta :X ) have been texting alot these days. so ive STOPPED :D

oh and, thanks again, hannah. i'll do almost anything for you :D

oh well, holidays started. this is one holiday im not going to enjoy so much.
since i still have a project to do. two projects, i mean.

no more staying back for me. it gets boring. very boring, actually.
this has become very useless to me.

No comments: