Thursday, April 30, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, I Love You :)

damn it. my tonsils hurt like crazy.
help me? :\

great apologies to the bff yang terawesome.
and thanks :)


bindeeeee drew this for me :) i think this picture is really funny. and yet comforting. i know its not the best art work you've seen, its not the best art work i've seen either. but its the thought that counts. yaaaah.

thank you, binder :) for making me smile. i thought i was going to take a few hours to get myself to smile for the last time today. and thanks for all of your, uh, what should i call it. advice? :) hopefully it helps me, yeah :D

i know skipping meals are bad. but im in the state of not caring right now. so i think im going to start skipping recess from now on. it saves money, you know? :)

liking people is cheesy. is it? :)

No comments: