Wednesday, June 3, 2009

:)


and i swear im going to kill myself any time soon.

hello! :)

my blog looks so boring D: mainly cos it is. im crapping now, arent i? :\

OKAYYY. so drea went for tuition last night. im so glad she did. since weiwen, aslene and even MINGCHEK ditched me last night. and i really needed that laugh we had. what were we laughing about? you can ask drea that. she'll shower you with laughs :)


since you uploaded a picture, i might as well :)
so, THANK YOU LOADS DREA. i love you. thank you for everything :) i really miss you too :\


final destination, drea. HAHAHA :D

im not happy :) does it look like im happy? :) because im really not :)

i really want to go out :\ ive been at home for the past few days and its killing me. excluding last night where i laughed my ass off in tuition. thats different. i want to go and watch a movieee D: or maybe dreas house to watch bride wars. that would be good. instead of repeating the same routine everyday. it gets really boring, you know? :\

as a matter of fact, im suppose to be studying right now. but i just can't get myself to concentrate. and to make things worse, im starting to feel hungry. and im in absolute no mood to eat.

i like the way i cheer myself up. its real entertainment :) but unfortunately for me, i have no patience. meh D:

its amazing how such little ice cream can take such a big effect on me. truly amazing, no? :) because im going super hyper. and it feels weird being hyper and sad at the same time. its not cool. OKAY? :\

кıтee says:
dont be sad
thats my thing
NO ONE
STEALS
MY THINGS

oh yes, its mine :)

i cant believe i took one whole day to finish up this post. i blame msn and restaurant city. distractions :)

i dont think ive ever lived a day when i was happy the whole time.
i wonder how it feels like.


oh. i almost forgot..


:)

No comments: