Monday, June 1, 2009

Impatient.

for once in a gabajillion years im finally feeling too lazy to text. but ofcourse, i miss my dumbos :\

im so addicted to restaurant city that i on-ed my com in the morning to make sure my employees had enough energy ._. thats how addicted i am ;) i even started pet society. though i dont really know how to play it :\ but its just so cute, no? :)




DREA! :)

its a pitty i really dont know how to gain cash. and that it completely lags my computer. especially at the race where each time some pet fell, it jammed up. :\

so im sticking to restaurant city. :) where profits are made slow, but are still made. ;D



unfortunately for me, i have to play it in low quality. because my graphic card is dying. :D.

okay im very hungry. :\. and my eye bags? im glad theyre getting better. im starting to feel less cranky now. which is good. obviously.

i miss my long hair :\.

im getting bored of my header. i want a new one D: but. im too lazy to find one. i wanna play restaurant city instead. :) i seriously dont know what to blog about. dee asked me to blog about scouts. and im not even in scouts ._. HEH okay you see i blogged bout scouts :D

im sorry im getting very lame :\

P:

No comments: