Friday, July 17, 2009

Swell.

skipped school today. im actually feeling fine. i recovered from my fever yesterday evening. but just incase im not fully recovered, mommy wanted me to stay at home. and do my tuition homework. she thinks it'll make it a more productive day. ._.

i miss drea, the boyfriend stealer, the boyfriend, the OTHER boyfriend, pikachu and, well, this other person is between the boyfriend stealer and me :) on the bright side, i got to skip one LONG period of chinese and two periods of seni. prema gets kinda freaky sometimes. :\. last week, she made us arrange our tables like kindergarten students.

my arm is still hurting. it's pretty swollen. it looks a bit like muscle though. :) ( okay, not really ._. ) but hopefully the swelling goes down. the pain is getting pretty annoying. i can't sleep on my left side anymore.

no tuition tonight. oh, the joy :)

No comments: