Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tongue Tied.

hari temu mesra is tomorrow. i want to go. but my mom doesnt. how weird. i think shes using reverse psychology on me. :S and theyre gonna give out the blitzerz shirt tomorrow. looks like i'll be paying drea a visit tomorrow ;) thanks loads, drea. :)

woke up kinda late today. but somehow i reached school earlier than usual. (you know, honestly, i can't even remember if that was today. ._. ) had a couple of "arguments" with the "bifriend" and the "sister". my oh-so lame friends :)

alright. my mom just asked me to sleep. she said my eyebags look like... well, she didn't say what it looks like. but i know that she meant that its real bad. i thought it was pretty okay :S but then again, i always think my eyebags arent that bad :)

overall, today, is indescribable.

No comments: