Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here We Go Again.

oh, the irony.

so how's everyone doing? :)

school's boring me to tears with ceramahs. it's that torturous. and i miss andrea & hannah! esp andrea :( twin :* today started off pretty okay. so to be honest, i don't know how i landed up being so messed up at the end. as a matter of fact, i've always been. life is gorgeous. and sometimes, screw imagination.

my nail got peeled off my thumb a lil. so now i still can't text properly. and i have a plaster around my thumb that makes my thumb look like a mini warrior. and that's the cause of marissa wanting to draw a face on my thumb so badly today. not a very nice thing to do D: but heck, i still love her. do i? ;)

"I wake up to a brand new day..
But to the same old problems."
-marissa voo.

honey, i feel you :\









cheerio :)

No comments: