Monday, November 2, 2009

Her Biggest Dream.


oh honey. i am proud of you :) i love you!

you are an awesome cheerleader and you know so. i am very confident that you did well even though i wasn't there. but do know that you will always have my support no matter what.
i have faith in you, love :)







school today. i can't say that it was as exciting as i was suspecting it to be but, it was okay :) marissa didn't ditch me, which is a relief. though she's decided to ditch me, tomorrow? so i'll only be seeing her in one weeks time. and i miss her already! going to be texting her alot, for sure :)


is it me, or am i just starting to face the fact that i seem to be, different? nahhh. that was a long time ago.


i am a burger. i think someone just ate my bread?










cheerio, yo! :)

No comments: