Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year?? Maybe u all will have alot of fun......EXCEPT MEEE.Even kitee got so much to do on chinese new year,I stone kao there like sohai OOPS no vulgar words ssshhh.Oh shit i havent open my christmas present walao i totally forgot...wait wait wait now is angpao
Siapa mahu menjudi dengan saya hehehehehe sure loseee to me,oh yeah i tried to play with kamens drums...I sucked.... EH EH my bro kena owned by me,dont worry its not fay(fay more mature wont kacau me) its my youngest,he kacau me till i made him cry so bad(NOT MY FAULT OSO HE GO DULAN ME).Kitee making me blog for dia ahhhh,she lazy blog I oso lazy
lucky i nice person onlyyy(wow what a lie)



CHINESE ROCKS
Acid is safe
Using the com sux
learning bio is cool
:D
(sure kena belasah again)


No comments: